- Admission to the school is made through an entrance test which is held in the beginning of the academic year.
- Admission forms are issued from the last week of Chaitra from the account section. After filling it, it must be submitted to the office.
- The entrance test will be held for the following subjects for the following classes / grades: From KG to Five: Nepali, English and Maths From Six to Nine: Nepali, English, Maths and Science (Full marks 25 in each subject]
- The result of the test is published after one day of the test and the students must be admitted within 3 days of the result publication.
- Admission form along with the required documents should be submitted for admission. Required documents are :
- Admission for nursery starts from 15th Chaitra every year.
Document Require to Admission:
I) Transfer Certificate
II) Character Certificate.
IV) Birth Certificate (For Nursery only)